Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hello World!

Well, hello world! I've decided to finally join the wonderful world of blogging. Not sure where this will lead, but I've been thinking about blogging for a while and absolutely love reading shelter blogs so I figured I'd give it a go myself. This will probably be a crazy mix of life, home decor, crafts, and maybe a little photography thrown in as well.

A little about me: I am a wife to an amazing man and mom to two beautiful, precious children. I am graphic designer at a non-profit institution but have always been interested in interior design and architecture as well. And I guess my love for arts and crafts as a child has grown into a love for crafting on a more sophisticated level.

Please join me as I experiment and see where this blog goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Fruit Arrangement

    ReplyDelete